If you’re feeling frisky, top it with a scoop of vanilla Halo Top and enjoy!
Pumpkin Spice Protein Cake for 1
- 1 level scoop Cellucor Cinnamon Swirl whey protein powder
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/3 teaspoon powdered Stevia
- 2 tablespoons pasteurized egg whites
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin puree
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- Mix together dry ingredients; add egg whites, pumpkin, and almond milk and stir to combine.
- Pour batter into a greased 6- or 8-ounce ovenproof ramekin sprayed with nonstick baking spray.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 15 minutes.
- Let cool 5 minutes before eating.
Protein: 28.7g, Fat: 1.5g, Carbs: 8.5g, Fiber: .9g Calories: 162